Aecon Concessions brings the specialized capabilities and diverse strengths of the Aecon Group to the development of domestic and international Public-Private Partnership (P3) projects, as well as other infrastructure development projects requiring private finance solutions. Within these projects, Aecon plays a pivotal role as financier, investor, constructor and/or operator.
Since entering the infrastructure development business in 1990, Aecon has established itself as an industry leader in the sector. Our notable infrastructure development initiatives include the 407 ETR Toll Highway in Ontario, the Highway 104 Cobequid Pass Toll Road in Nova Scotia, the Cross Israel Highway in Israel, Ecuador’s Quito International Airport, and several privately financed Infrastructure Ontario healthcare projects.
In Canada and throughout the world, the private sector plays an increasingly important role in developing urgently needed infrastructure through Public-Private Partnerships and other forms of private finance initiatives.
This fact brings with it a wide range of responsibilities, including innovative financing and management. For these projects to succeed, a trusted and committed team of organizations is required; one capable of handling the job from start to finish. Aecon Concessions' credentials enable us to consistently and capably fulfill the vital roles of:
• Developing effective strategic partnerships
• Leading and/or actively participating in the development team
• Seamlessly integrating the services of all participants
• Operating as a technical solutions provider
• Providing deal structuring, financial modeling, financing solution optimization
• Funding, building, managing/operating projects
• Proactively driving all aspects of the process
• Harnessing the construction capabilities of the entire Aecon Group
Our expertise includes development, financing, construction and operations capabilities, and spans virtually every type of public and private infrastructure - transportation, buildings, energy and utilities.
20 Carlson Crt Suite 800
Toronto, ON M9W 7K6
Phone: (416) 297 2600 x 3818